Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bathtime



Sheli and I gave Bear a bath last night (ok, I gave bear a bath, sheli sat on the bathroom counter eating a snack keeping me company). It was the first time I bathed him in years (no he's not nasty dirty... well, my dad might disagree... he usually goes to a groomer) but he needs his shots and can't get groomed until he gets them and since we're moving this week, I thought it would be nice to have a clean dog in my new house. Mid bath i remembered why I stopped bathing him myself and started taking him to the groomers.... I was more wet than he was.

2 Comments:

Jamie M. Sensenig said...

I don't even want to imagine the amount of hair in the drain after that little episode.

LauraJoy said...

Awww...yittle bear-ford!! He looks so different all sopping wet. I can't believe you even attempted to bathe that dog! I wish I could've seen that in person!