Monday, July 9, 2007

Weekend Pictures

This weekend was full of activity both happy and sad. There was the picinic at the Teeters, seeing Sheli at camp and little Livi's viewing. Thanks L.T. and Flip for letting me use your computer to upload picts!!


SATURDAY- Picnic at the Teeter
Hanging out at the Teeter house is always a good time but throw in some more good
friends, a few horse shoes, and a little sangria and you have yourself a party. The weather was beautiful- perfect for hanging out late into the night!


(ummmm... obviously the girls weren't camera shy!)






SUNDAY- Sheli at camp
Sunday I left church early to go visit my sister Sheli at camp. She's working at a camp in Mt. Gretna for a few weeks and then will spend a week with me. It was soooo good to see her!! She is as hyper, goofy and dizzy as ever (and I swear she has gotten taller!). While the two pictures of us seem very similar, their not the same. They were obviously taken one right after the other, but I posted both for a good reason... that only Sheli knows.



I do have to give her mad props though. That camp is hilly and sprawling and this weather is (to quote a friend) oppressive.. The last this I would want to do would be to walk all over Gods creation restocking toilet paper in the un- airconditioned shower houses.





SUNDAY EVENING- Alivia Haugherys viewing
Obviously no pictures from viewing (I got this one from a friend) On Friday June 6th, a 2 1/2 year old little girl from my church lost her battle with leukemia. While we rejoice that she is in Heaven, we mourn the loss of her here on earth. Please pray for the James and Emily Haughery and their extended family. Tuesday they lay their only child to rest.
To read about Alivia's Journey through the eyes of her mother Emily, check out their blog at http://www.aliviarachelhaughery32005.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Julie Garner said...

Awe! Sweet post!

Love partying with you too, Girl! Even though we pooped out before Lori broke out her best dance moves and played Name That Tune with John. Doh! The life of having small children...

Love you!
Julie

Julie Garner said...

I can't believe I didn't see any mention of a "scooter" in your 30 Things List! What's up with that?!

HA!