Monday, August 4, 2008

NOT SO....

Lame.

I can't take too much credit- but there is a new picture and a new template- lap top intact. Thanks J!

The new title? "The view from the passengers seat" referred to my travels to and fro, east to west and back again.... Since that is no longer the case I decided to change it. Why Lost+Found?? Those who know me know that I often find myself lost (driving, walking, in life, love and the pursuit of happiness... sometimes I even get lost on my way to the bathroom first thing in the morning...), but thankfully, I am unfailingly found.

Until next time (which will undoubtedly be after I get back from the greatest place on earth [tied only with the beach].......SUMMER CAMP), I leave you with some (of a multitude of) pictures taken by the "photobooth" on my lap-top- something that was only recently discovered (thank you Jamie for the second time this entry). It has brought a ridiculous amount of fun and monkeying around by all those that live in my house and/or visit often.








































5 Comments:

LauraJoy said...

Love love LOVE the new template! Now that you're a blogging expert, you'll have to let me know how to do it! And the pix of you and Sheli are just too cute. Oh, and you are getting way too skinny girl ;) So proud of you...you're inspiring!!
love you
miss you
call me
~L

Jamie M. Sensenig said...

That first picture of the mysterious silhouetted man... i think I know him...maybe not. Congrats on figuring out the blogger template thing. I knew you could do it.

Dani said...

okay....so now i wanna know how! =) how do ya'll get a template other than what comes with blogger [which are all getting boring]?

Unknown said...

love the new look! very nice...

LauraJoy said...

I forgot to mention that in that last picture you look like you could be related to Adalie Plain!