Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)

This was a birthday weekend. My friend Weston turned 25 on Friday and my sister Dana turned 26 on Saturday. After much deliberating (via text) about the where, who, how...and why, Ashley (party planner #1) and I (party planner #2) decided that either out of convenience or laziness we would make a reservation, plan a combined party and call it a day. On Saturday night we took them both to a super cool fondue/jazz club called Hip Kitty and had a grand time.
The Band



Sisters (Dana, me and April)



Dana, Shawn and Ashley



Attack of the skewer


Due to laughter, many attempts to take a decent picture of April and I (so she can update her 'site') , failed. I think I may have been laughing so hard I was crying in this picture.


Weston and I



Umm... I don't know exactly what was going on here.
Tara and Dana



Meeting of the planners
Ashley and I


The 'other' end of the table...
Weston and Alex

2 Comments:

LauraJoy said...

Your sister's hair is dark! And yours is back to blonde...funny. I like the cut of your hair. I don't know if that's a recent thing or not. Looks super cute. That club you guys went to looks SO cool! Nothing even remotely that cool here in Lanc Lanc. Oh well. 9 days till you're home :)
luv ya
~L

Jamie Mark Photo said...

Hey, I've been there. Good times, though I didn't get to experience the Fondue, I did get to hear some great big band jazz fun. Looks like you all had a blast.