Saturday, September 27, 2008

Never before seen

I didn't realize that I had so many pictures on my camera when I uploaded pictures from Dana's birthday party. There were some that I remember taking and some I'm sure I didn't take. Here are a few that made me smile (even if I'm not sure where they came from).



The (waffle) King and I
Andrew showed up at my house early one Sunday morning to help make breakfast for the youth group as was the summer tradition. His arrival was unexpected for two reasons. The first, he never makes it to church on time, let alone gets up early enough to walk there to help make breakfast. Second, the Sunday before was to be our last Sunday breakfast at the house. Thanks to Andrews initiative and waffle making skills, Sunday breakfast lives on.


Two guys, my stuff and a big yellow truck
I forgot I had my camera with me when we unloaded the truck. Good times! Sadly, these 3 pictures are the only pictures I have from Jamie and Jason's visit.

The Newport Pier These were taken during some "alone time" one Saturday evening as the tide was coming in. (One of my favorite places to surf is just to the right of the pier)



(Angry?) Ocean Art

Done during the same "alone time" that the pictures were taken, I started painting a serene ocean but it quickly turned into a churning mess of blue and black as my mind started to wonder.

The couple that flosses together stays together
John and Kymbri at Del Taco during their last weekend in Cali.

Dr???
I have no idea where this came from. It's definitely my car, definitely my stethoscope, but what was going on, how it happened and why it's on my camera will forever remain a mystery.


Sheli used my camera to make a homecoming gift for a 'friend' who spent the summer in Europe. There were about 50 pictures of "I miss you Henry" (or portions of it) still on the camera.


It's the beach, that I know. And the boy on the right is Phillip, but after that I'm clueless.

1 Comment:

Jamie M. Sensenig said...

That's actually how we drove the truck out there. We sat on the top and drove via remote control. Man did it get warm.