Friday, November 9, 2007

The House

While these picts don't do any justice, there was a lot of blood sweat and tears shed by a handful of people to get it ready for me to leave. (I know that a lot of you have never seen the house so you really have nothing to compare it too). Most of the upstairs got at least a new coat of paint, with the bathroom getting the brunt of the work. I'm only going post picts of the upstairs now (need to start unpacking) but will post more later.
BATHROOM
Before and After

































BEDROOMS
Technically there are three bedrooms in the house, although you have to walk through one to get to the bathroom. I have been sleeping in the spare room since I arrived in PA back in April. It's cooler and quieter. The front bedroom got a new ceiling, crown molding, new lighting, and lots of new paint, while the spare room only got paint.




Before











After

























Spare Room (in the midst of packing, with some help from Sid)


The "office" (the third bedroom on the way to the bathroom while the bathroom remodel was in full swing)
Then


Now





2 Comments:

Julie Garner said...

Your place looks amazing, Bethany! But I shouldn't tell you that, because I know how hard it was for you to leave it. Let me rephrase...glad you finally left that dump you have in Lancaster. (Ha! I can't even convince myself of that last statement) Your house is as hot as you are!

Anonymous said...

place looks great, bethany!