Saturday, November 10, 2007

One Crazy Month


With everything going on with the house, packing and getting ready to move, last month was crazy. Most nights I only slept 4hrs. Staying up late to caulk and paint, getting up early to pack and clean, not to mention working, left me exhausted. Many friends pitched into help, often bringing their kids, or loning husbands, or sacrificing sleep and family time to help me. I am eternally greatful!!!
Even though I had been working all month to get ready to have Mel and Jamie move in and be ready to move out, my final week in PA was a true test of exhaustion and endurance. Thankfully my boss let me take one day off to prepare to move. I needed every second of it and tried to fit in as much as I could, including dinner with the girls, a going away party at Adam and Janelle's (though I am sad that I missed the "peircing party" early that day), my and Jamie's impromtu babysitting job for my sister, cigar smoking on the porch, and hanging out with some Mr Moms. Since my last day of work was on Wednesday, Mel and Jamie moved in Sat and Laura and I were scheduled to head out Tuesday, there was much to do and many to say goodbye to. I tried to make it a point to spend some quality time with those closest to me, but sadly, I found the list long and the days short. Regrettfully, I know there were some I missed. I do apologize if anyone felt slighted, it was not intentional.


I had plans of snapping picts to post of all my pre-move festivities, but rarely remembered my camera. Here are a few that I actually had some for thought!

Girls night out

Me with Emma, Mya, Noelle and Kayla at Panera

For those of you reading in PA- I miss you already!!!

1 Comment:

Julie Garner said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous girls! Ha ha! I miss you already, Friend!