Saturday, April 21, 2007

So long Cali.....

This will probably be my last post for a while. I had hoped (dreamed) that I would possibly be able to take a lap top with me on the drive and update at the end of each day- but alas, no luck.

My plan is to take off tomorrow at 8am and am going to try drive ten hours each day, but I don't think I'll be too strict about it I have tons of new tunes on my iPod, an iTrip that's set to go, three books on CD that I pumped to listen too (thanks April for the recommendations) and lots of Trader Joe's snacks! I am a new AAA member, trip tic in hand with cell phone car charger in case it goes dead (The AAA lady about had a heart attack when she heard that I was driving by myself.) My car has been inspected, a new spare tire bought and attached and every filter know to man changed.

Say a prayer- See ya soon!

0 Comments: