Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sweet Sleep





I just got off work and I'm exhausted!! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Where does the time go?? I don't mind night shift much when I live with my family except that my sisters can be quite loud at times... usually when I'm trying to sleep. It's nice because there is always someone to let the dogs out at night and I get to eat dinner with my family before work. The only problem is that the week flies by. You go into work on Tuesday and come home on Wednesday. Crazy!!

I have tonight off and then go back to work on Thursday:-( But then I have a four day weekend :-) Yippee!!! Dana asked me to go swing dancing with her this Friday (you can stop laughing now!). She takes dance classes somewhere and has been swing dancing for awhile. Her and a bunch of friends go, (I think mostly to meet guys). I guess last week they all bailed on her, I told her that I would have gone but I don't swing dance..... wrong move- the club offers lessons before it opens. When she told me that, I had visions of country line dancing at Low Places (Lisa and Laura you know what I'm talking about!). Never fear friends, I'm going to for-go the lessons and "free style." That will ensure that I don't get re-invited anytime in the near future! (okay truth be told I'm kinda excited... I think it'll be sortqa fun)

With that I'm off to bed......... mmmmmmm bed!




0 Comments: